Nails & Beauty
• Exfoliate 24hrs before having your spray tan
• Hair removal (shaving or waxing) should be performed 24 hours before your spray tan
• Remove all jewellery
• Don't wear contact lenses whilst being sprayed
• Do not use perfume, make up, deodorants or any moisturiser on the day of your
spray tan as this may build up a film on your skin and prevent the tan from developing correctly.
• Wear dark bikini, underwear if desired
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR TIGHT CLOTHING,SUCH ON LEGGINGS OR JEANS
This may cause streaks or patches before tan has developed
Avoid getting hands and skin wet for 8 hours after treatment
Do not re-apply makeup up to 8 hours after (mascara is ok)
Do not exercise up to 8 hours after
It is advisable to leave the spray tan lotion on your skin for a minimum of 8 hours, although it is recommended to leave on as long as possible before showering.
You may sleep overnight in the lotion, however it may transfer to your bed linen our lotion will wash out of cotton products but may not wash out of materials made up of man made fibres.
It is advised that you do not shave or exfoliate for as long as possible as this will remove the tan
Avoid swimming in the days after treatment as the chlorine will remove it
Please note that spray tans do not contain an sun protection (spf)
After Care Advice Your Spray Tan
Preparation Advice for your Spray Tanning
We are Now stocking Skinny Tan Professional & Sienna Spray Tanning Professional